Archives of Annual Report of
IC Journal Master List
Scientific journal database - the IC Journals Master List – contains currently over 13,000 journals from all over the world. Registered journals undergo rigorous, multidimensional evaluation, proving high quality. Indexation in the IC Journals Master List gives you international promotion and prestige which is crucial for raising citation levels. We encourage you to take advantage of our knowledge in scientific journals evaluation processes. Thanks to Detailed Reports you may learn how to improve the editorial quality and score a higher position in scientific journals rankings.
Indexation in the IC Journal Master List gives you advantages:
- The IC methodology has always been open and our criteria are transparent. The information from the Detailed Report, along with methodology, allow you to clearly identify areas that need improvement in order to achieve better results in indexations and parameterizations.
- Thanks indexation in the international database IC Journal Master List journals increase their coverage and improve their citation.
- It makes it easier to enlist new authors and reviewers.
In order to index your Journal in the IC Journals Master List 2014 you need to:
- Register your Journal and fill in an online evaluation questionnaire by July 31th 2015.
- Send print issues of the journal from 2014 to Index Copernicus office (ul. ?urawia 6/12, 00-503 Warszawa) and provide access data to the websites with scientific content via email
- The Journal will undergo expert’s evaluation. Journals are evaluated in order they are submitted and results are published in autumn. Due to high interest in the IC Journals Master List evaluation,
we offer Evaluation on Request. Not only would you get evaluation results in 14 days, but also receive Detailed Report, in which you might find your journals results in particular evaluation categories. Furthermore, we offer extended version of IC EoR that consists of Detailed Report and Recommendations regarding fields in which your journal received the lowest grade in our evaluation. Our criteria are based on international standards, therefore fullfiling them will surely help your chances in any other evaluation.
- The journal is indexed in IC Journal Master List after the experts’ evaluation process
is complete and the ICV (Index Copernicus Value) is calculated and published. We will inform you about your journal’s ICV via e-mail.
For more information contact us.