Archives of Annual Report of
IC Journal Master List
Welcome to the international database indexing IC Journals Master List. Scientific journal database - the IC Journal Master List - contains currently over 13,000 journals from all over the world, including 1200 journals form Poland. The journals registered in this database has gone through rigorous, multidimensional parameterization, proving high quality. The Ministry of Science and Higher Education acknowledged the IC Journal Master List by placing it on the list of scored databases, for being indexed in IC JML journals get additional points in the Ministry's evaluation process. The confirmation indexed in our database is obtaining ICV (Index Copernicus Value).
Indexation in the IC Journal Master List gives you advantages:
- For being indexed in the IC Journal Master List journals get additional points in the Ministry's of Science and Higher Education evaluation process.
- The ICI methodology has always been open and our criteria are transparent. The information from the report along with detailed methodology allow to clearly identify areas that needs to be improved in order to achieve better results in indexations and parameterizations.
- Thanks to being indexed in the international database IC Journal Master List journals increase their coverage and improve their citation.
Now it lasts the process of parameterization of journals for 2013. In the first place are evaluated periodicals which bought the IC Evaluation on Request, in turn journals are evaluated in the order of applications. Information about the evaluated journal will be successively added to the website. Evaluation of the IC Journals Master List 2013 will be completed this autumn. The overall results of the parameter will be published in autumn this year on the website and in the IC Journals Master List Annual Report.
To journal has been indexed at IC Journals Master List 2013 for the following:
- Fill in the questionnaire electronically IC Journals Master List. Journals that have been indexed in the past, please verify the data in part "Journal's Information".
- Send the printed version for previous year or data access to webs containing scientific content to the office of Index Copernicus. It is a necessary condition that the journal has been evaluated.
- The journal will be evaluated expert. Periodicals are evaluated in the order on a first come first served basis. Every year the results of indexing IC Journal Master List are published on October in the Annual Report. Due to the great interest the indexing in IC Journal Master List databse we remind you that the Index Copernicus offers the "Evaluation on request". To learn more, please contact the Office of the IC.
- Indexation journals in the IC Journal Master List database has finished after evaluation process and gaining points ICV (Index Copernicus Value).
We invite Editorial Board to take advantage of opportunities "Evaluation on request" or extended version on the recommendations of the Expert Index Copernicus concerning the development of the journal.
Journals indexed in IC Journals Master List are encouraged to register of basic version of the IC Publishers Panel. Creating an account in the basic version of IC Publishers Panel allows adding content scientific journal - abstracts and full texts - in electronic form which are then visible on the IC Journals Master List in personalized passport journal for all users.
To register, go to the address: http://publisherspanel.indexcopernicus.com and follow the instructions.